|Beginning by exploring(1997 to 1999)
- Support to School Education (SRTT)
- Women Empowerment through SHG,
- Panchayati Raj (SSK).
|10 GPs of Deeh Block of Raebareli
||Staff 20Rs. Two Lakh
|Evolving strategic focus and being creative(2000 to 2003)
- Support to School Education and initiation of Cluster Parent Association (SRTT). Evaluation by Mr Yogendra (BODH).
- Promoting LSG and Women Leadership in Panchayat (CWDS & PACS)
- Women Empowerment through SHG
- Study of Brick Workers Living and Working Condition, Solidarity. (SDC & TERI)
- Working with govt dept on MCH, ECCD, Polio eradication. (UNICEF & CARE)
|140 GPs of 9 Blocks of 4 Districts (Raebareli, Pratapgargh, Sitapur & Jaunpur)
||Staff 65RupeesTwenty Three Lakh aprox
|Pursuing the the long term strategic focus by building organisational capacity(2004 to 2008)
- Scaling up of Education Program (SRTT & Oxfam NOVIB), Consolidation of SMC-PA, Promotion of state level advocacy effort under Basic Shiksha Manch, RTE Bill etc, Study and Campaign on Discrimination, Package on SRH/R, support to SC & Muslim girls. Evaluation by Prof Usha Nayar (TINNARI) in 2005 and by Sharada Jain (SANDHAN) in 2008.
- Scaling up work with Brick Workers & Kiln Owners. (Sangathan and VSBK)
|Extension of Education Program to 5 new Blocks of Raebareli. Indirect relation with about 200 NGOs of 50 Districts
||About 90 Staff,Rupees Seventy Lakh aprox.
|Deepening the Impact – Moving towards prime stage. From 2009 onward
- OD Process undertaken (continuing)
- Greater acceptance of education program strategy.
- Giving exposure to large number of NGOs to education program.
- Strengthening of policy level advocacy.
- Field team taking major responsibility of program implementation.
||About 90 Staff,Rupees 1.2 Crore aprox.